PRO REXLINE MAX Rubber Sheeting
PRO REXLINE RUBBER MAX is our trademarked high performance 40 Duro Pink, wear resistant natural rubber.
PRO REXLINE RUBBER MAX has excellent resistance to wet slurry and fine particle abrasion with high elasticity and flexibility.
PRO REXLINE RUBBER MAX is available in either a buff backed finish or CN bonding layer to give excellent adhesion to a range of parent metals and surfaces.
PRO REXLINE RUBBER MAX has outstanding physical properties making it the number one choice for wear protection rubber lining applications.
PRO REXLINE RUBBER MAX is available in any thickness and width
|PRO REXLINE MAX Rubber Available Dimensions|
|3 x 1500 x 10000 mm|
|6 x 1500 x 10000 mm|
|9 x 1500 x 10000 mm|
|10 x 1500 x 10000 mm|
|12 x 1500 x 10000 mm|
|15 x 1500 x 10000 mm|
|19 x 1500 x 10000 mm|
|24 x 1500 x 10000 mm|
*Pro Rexline Rubber can be manufactured and supplied in a wide variety of lengths and thickness. Please contact us with your requirements
|Specific gravity||1.10 ± 0.05|
|Hardness||40 ± 5 Shore A|
|Tensile strength (min)||18 MPa|
|Elongation at break (min)||656.5%|
|Abrasion resistance (max)||101 mm³|
|Tear resistance (Angular) min||40.5 Kg/cm|
Case Study 1: Slurry Spools
- Cost reduction by 40%
- Extended life of lining by 25% to 30%
- Reduced unexpected maintenance
Case Study 2: Chute Lining
- REXLINE™ Premium rubber resulted in increased and better wear life compared with the previous lining leading up to the maintenance period.
- Overall cost benefit of 40% on the rubber
Case Study 3: Screw feeder conveyor Lining
- Reduced maintenance of 23% calculated over a year
- Cost Benefit of 35% calculated over a year